Headteachers group 4 (Fringe)
Leadership scale L14 – L27 (£55,338 - £74,952)
(Salary range will be determined on appointment subject to experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational leader to motivate and influence the committed staff of Crown Wood Primary School to further contribute to the life chances of our young people. As well as having the full and active support of the Local Governing Body, the school benefits from the experience and support that comes with being part of the Greenshaw Learning Trust.
We are proud of the school’s success, but we are not complacent. We are keen to continue to strive and improve further to become an outstanding school. In order to achieve this we require an outstanding Headteacher who will:
- demonstrate a passion for education and a desire to improve the life chances of all children;
- build a culture of continuous learning and development throughout the school community;
- adapt rapidly to the challenge of building on the existing strengths of the school to achieve all round excellence in teaching and learning;
- assess their approach and style and challenge themselves to think differently about how to best align their leadership to the needs of the school;
- maintain and develop the school’s ethos of diversity, inclusivity and equality of opportunity;
- have at least five years’ successful experience in senior leadership as an Assistant Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher.
For a confidential conversation with the GLT Director of Education (Primary) or to arrange a visit to see the school in action, please contact Jenny Cain, Head of HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07557 303896.
- Please visit the staff vacancies section of our website www.greenshawlearningtrust.co.uk and download the recruitment pack and application form.
- Applications should be submitted by email to Mrs J Cain at email@example.com or by post to Mrs J Cain, Head of HR, The
Greenshaw Learning Trust, Grennell Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 3DY
Closing date: Midday, Monday 19th February 2018.
Interviews will be held: 26th and 27th February 2018.
Greenshaw Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Crown Wood Primary School is a well-established three form entry school, with up to 70 nursery children and currently 550 children in the main school, rising to 630 in September 2018. The school became an academy and joined the Greenshaw Learning Trust on 1st June 2017.