The governors of this happy and successful Church of England village primary school are seeking to appoint a child-centred, positive and aspirational new Headteacher.
We can offer:
- wonderful children who strive to be the best they can be and look after each other
- a positive, professional and capable staff team, who are dedicated and open to change and eager to develop in their roles
- high quality teaching, learning and assessment that is rooted in the latest research and developments in education
- an inclusive environment that ensures all children feel welcome and valued
- a school community that values learning and development beyond national tests
- a committed, supportive and engaged governor body
- a Christian ethos that underpins all of this
The successful candidate will:
- lead by example in all they do with integrity, creativity and determination
- demand ambitious progress for all pupils
- listen to and support parents
- be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- be in sympathy with our Christian ethos
Applications from both current Headteachers and those applying for a first headship are welcome.
Further details and an application pack are available via EPM, the school website or from the school office at the address given. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school secretary, Mrs Dawn Fryer, on 01353 740269.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 15th March
Interviews: Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th March
Wilburton CE (C) Primary School
Carpond Lane Wilburton Ely
Cambridgeshire CB6 3RJ