Whitchurch High School
- GROUP 8 L39-L43 £98,100 TO £109,366
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- 1ST SEPTEMBER 2018
- Apply by:
- 15 January 2018
WHITCHURCH HIGH (FOUNDATION) SCHOOL
YSGOL UWCHRADD YR EGLWYS NEWYDD
PENLLINE ROAD, CARDIFF, CF14 2XJ
NOR: 2,300 (6th Form 400)
Headteacher: Huw Jones-Williams
HEADTEACHER Required from 1st September 2018 GROUP 8 Salary Range L39 to L43 (£98,000 - £109,366)
The vacancy has arisen due to the retirement of the present Headteacher after ten years outstanding service to the school and wider community.
• This is an excellent opportunity to lead Wales’ largest secondary school and one of the largest comprehensive schools in the UK
• Our last Estyn Inspection in January 2016 identified that the school is on an upward improvement journey
• Progress and standards have risen significantly in a number of key performance indicators since 2015 and have been sustained for the past three years
• Governors, teachers, support staff, students and parents work purposefully to further raise standards in a successful, inclusive and caring community school.
The successful applicant will be an outstanding strategic leader and teacher with:
• A clear strategic vision and experience of what makes a successful school • Excellent leadership and management qualities
• A strong commitment to comprehensive education
• A proven track record of raising standards and providing high quality learning for all students
Any queries please contact Mrs Kath Jones, PA to Headteacher
• Application deadline midday Monday, 15th January 2018
• Tour/Meeting with governors and staff Wednesday afternoon, 31st January 2018
• Interviews scheduled Thursday, 1st and Friday 2nd February 2018
Any queries please contact: email@example.com 029 2062 9711
About Whitchurch High School
- Whitchurch High School
- Penlline Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff
- South Glamorgan
- CF14 2XJ
- United Kingdom
”Learning for Life”.
We are a forward looking innovative school in which well proven, traditional values are allied to the best of modern teaching methods.
Whitchurch High School is a good, successful school. Teachers, support staff, pupils and students work together purposefully to achieve high standards.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.