Watling Lower School & Forest Club are seeking to appoint a committed, passionate and inspirational Head teacher to lead the school. Our current Head teacher will be retiring at the end of the 2018 Summer Term and the Governing Body is looking to recruit an outstanding school leader to guide the school through the next stage in its development.
Watling Lower School is an oversubscribed and successful school, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2015, where children and staff thrive, where every member of our community is valued and, where innovation and creativity are actively encouraged
Watling Lower School is committed to a values based education which underpins our curriculum and ethos.
What we offer:
- A creative and hard-working staff who have a strong sense of commitment to the school, its vision and its children.
- Happy, engaged and enthusiastic pupils who exhibit excellent behaviour for learning.
- A dedicated and supportive Governing Body
- Further leadership development opportunities
We are looking for:
- A leader who will continue to put our values at the centre of their practice.
- A strategic and creative thinker, and a successful school leader, with the drive and enthusiasm to continue to promote and develop further the highest quality of teaching and learning across the school.
- An individual with a strong and proven commitment to school improvement and a clear determination to achieve and maintain educational excellence and promotes inclusion and diversity.
- An excellent communicator who works inclusively with all staff, governors, pupils, parents and the wider community, promoting an inclusive and aspirational school culture.
- An individual who sets high standards and expectations and a commitment to maintain and develop these through continuous school improvement.
Visits to the school by prospective candidates are very welcome. Please contact Ms Dunnell on 01582 662232 to arrange an appointment. For Job details and an application pack please contact Emma Tuck, Strictly Education Ltd via email – email@example.com.
Please contact Ms Dunnel for an application pack on : 01582 662232 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about our school please visit our website www.watlinglower.org.uk
Closing date: 8th January 2018