We have a rare and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to become the Headteacher at St Helena School, which is a member of The Sigma Trust. The post arises following the departure this summer of the existing Headteacher after seven very successful years in charge of St Helena School. This culminated in the recently published Ofsted report in which St Helena School is once again identified as a Good school.
As the new Headteacher you will:
- Work with the Trust, Local Governing Body (LGB), senior leadership team and school staff, to provide overall strategic leadership for the school.
- Be responsible for the internal organisation, management and control of the school.
- Continue to maximise the achievements of all students.
- Have a key part to play in the Trust’s Executive Committee.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we would very much welcome your application:
- Do you have the leadership skills required to continue to move the school forward in new and exciting ways?
- Do you believe in building collaborative partnerships with other schools within the Trust and beyond?
Ethos of the Trust
The overall ethos of the Trust is achievement for all ensuring that no child is left behind. Education should foster in its learners a curiosity to discover who they are and what they are capable of, together with developing the resilience for them to test the boundaries of their abilities, and build the skills necessary to face the future with confidence.
For additional information about The Sigma Trust please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk where further contact details are available. If you wish to contact the Chief Executive Officer, Jeff Brindle, to discuss any aspects of this post please email his PA, Krista Hook, email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES website, and submit via TES. Please ensure you include in the application form, details of how your experience to date has prepared you for this role.
Closing date: 12pm Monday 19th February 2018.
Interviews are planned for Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd February 2018