The Board of directors of the Holy Cross Multi Academy Company and the Governors of this popular, successful, over-subscribed Catholic school are looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious and exceptional leader with a proven track record of success. We require an outstanding leader capable of inspiring, motivating and supporting students and staff to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader able to strategically lead our school in the next phase of its development.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
• Is a practising Catholic.
• Is committed to and understands Catholic education.
• Is an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the future of the school.
• Is committed to improving the outcomes for all our students.
• Is able to lead, motivate and inspire students and staff.
• Has a proven track record of raising standards in teaching and learning.
• Has the energy, resilience and determination to succeed.
• Is a creative and strategic thinker, able to see through and sustain initiatives.
• Has excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
Cardinal Newman is a highly successful 11-18 Catholic comprehensive school set in the pleasant outskirts of Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help lead the school into the next phase of its development and make a significant contribution to the future success of the school. We are located within easy access of all areas of Coventry and commutable from surrounding areas such as Birmingham, Solihull, Leamington Spa and Sutton Coldfield.
Prospective candidates are invited to contact the Catholic Senior Executive Leader of the Holy Cross Catholic Multi Academy Company, Mrs Marina Kelly, to discuss the post.
Tours of the school are available at 10.00am and 11.30am on Thursday
31 October and 9.30am on Wednesday 6 November. To arrange a tour or find out further details please contact Marina Kelly by email: email@example.com.
Application packs and further details are available from Holy Cross website at: https://www.hcmac.co.uk.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mr John Teahan, Chair of the Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Catholic MAC c/o Debbie Hetherington, Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 11 November 2019 at 5.00pm
Shortlisting will take place: Friday 15 November 2019 Interview dates: Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November
Successful candidates for interview will be informed by email on the evening of Friday November 15 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.