Whaley Thorns Primary School and Nursery
Derbyshire NG20 9HB
ISR: L11 – L17
D R E A M – Determination, Respect, Enjoyment, Achievement and Motivation
Due to the retirement of our Headteacher, the governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with a clear vision for further development of our school.
- Caring and high achieving children.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated staff and governors.
- Strong and effective links with parents and community.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to high standards and expectations for all.
- Further develop a culture where everyone’s contribution is valued and individuals are encouraged to succeed.
- Be an excellent communicator within the school and its wider community.
Visits to school are welcomed, please contact the school on 01623 742604 to arrange and appointment. Please also visit our website for further details of our school – www.whaleythornsschool.co.uk
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children
Closing date: Monday 1 January 2018
Provisional interview dates: 22-23 January 2018
Further details and an application pack are available on-line at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058 058 quoting the reference number DCC/17/7411A.