Green Park Village Academy, Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £59,857 - £69,330 (L18 – L24) dependent on experience
Do you want to have an enduring impact on children’s education?
Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting?
Do you want to provide exceptional opportunities for learning?
We’re looking for a passionate and inspiring leader who is self-motivated and keen to be involved from the very start, setting up a new school. You’ll be talking to potential new parents as well as recruiting great teachers and other school staff.
We can offer:
• An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
• The benefits of being part of the forward thinking REAch2 Academy Trust - one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country
• A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country
You will need to be a strategic leader who:
• Is a dynamic, motivational leader with a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
• Leads by example and has a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
• Is able to inspire and motivate staff
• Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
For an informal chat, please contact Gill Ellyard, Regional Director: email@example.com
Closing Date: 2 July 2018, 9am
Assessment day: 5 July 2018
Interviews: 6 July 2018
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form, available from our website: http://reach2.org/vacancies
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org