Do you want to have an enduring impact on children’s education?
Are you looking for a challenge?
Ready to be part of something new and exciting?
We’re looking for a passionate and inspiring leader who is self-motivated and keen to be involved from the very start, setting up a new school. You’ll be talking to potential new parents as well as recruiting great teachers and other school staff.
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- The benefits of being part of the forward thinking REAch2 Academy Trust - one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country
- A collaborative programme, the first for any MAT in the country, to introduce Visible Learning into our schools: Click here for video from Prof John Hattie
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country
You will need to be a strategic leader who:
- Is a dynamic, motivational leader with a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
- Leads by example and has a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
Please complete the following along with the application form: https://tinyurl.com/REAch2EqualOpps
For an informal chat, please contact Yateen Bhoola, Headteacher at Scientia Academy: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 18th September 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th September 2017
Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire