Love Learn Believe
Our school is committed to giving every child a broad and balanced education and we consider the education of the whole child as being crucial. We are proud to be a warm and welcoming school, where everyone cares for and respects each other.
An exceptional opportunity to lead our unique and flourishing Primary school on its journey as an inclusive centre of excellence where we Love, Learn and Believe as one community in the eyes of God.
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Governing Body is seeking to appoint a pro-active, dedicated, practising Catholic leader who will continue to build on our existing success and take our school to the next level of development in our exciting future.
Our school benefits from a very impressive recent building project. Our site has been completely redeveloped and replanned to create our innovative, state of the art villages, which provide ideal environments for learning. We firmly believe that the design has captured the essence of St. Joseph’s pupils – bright, welcoming, ambitious and, above all, happy.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a regularly practising Catholic, whose faith informs their understanding of education and senior leadership within the Catholic context.
- Have a proven record of successful leadership of education as a Head/Deputy teacher.
- Have the vision, ambition and commitment to lead this highly successful school on the road to Outstanding.
- Enhance, inspire and continue to create a culture of excellence amongst both staff and pupils thus enabling all to feel valued and able to reach their full potential.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to manage the school’s positive partnership with all stakeholders in our diverse school community.
In return we can offer:
- A happy, welcoming school community with a positive and caring Catholic ethos.
- A motivated and dedicated staff who are committed to the success of our school.
- Children who are well behaved, polite and eager to learn.
- A supportive and active Governing Body.
- A very attractive and well-resourced environment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date: Monday 25th June 2018 at 9am
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th June 2018
Interviews: Thursday 5th and Friday 6th July 2018
To register an interest in this vacancy or to arrange a school visit please contact Emma Fletcher at Hays Leadership on 01273 721579 or email: email@example.com
To discuss the role in more detail, please call Dion Mills on 07899 063321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and satisfactory references.
Diocese of Westminster
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Hanwell
3 York Avenue
London W7 3HU
Number on roll: 636
Do not use the blue apply button below, instead all applications should be emailed to email@example.com