“Everyone has the right to success”
The present Headteacher is moving onto an Advisory role with the local authority therefore the pupils, staff and governors seek a Headteacher with excellent leadership skills and vision who will continue to build on the many strengths of the school.
Bay Primary School is located on the East Coast of Yorkshire and opened in 2002 in new build premises as part of the Bridlington Schools Private Finance Initiative. Bay Primary is a popular 2 form entry school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in May 2015. The school has excellent relationships with parents and the wider community.
- be committed to continued progress and high standards
- have a clear, focused vision to take our school forward
- be energetic and passionate about children’s learning and development
- be an inspirational role model with strong leadership, management and organisational skills
- build on the existing relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the community.
The school benefits from:
- a team of talented and dedicated staff
- an inclusive ethos where “Every Child Matters”
- a well-resourced school which makes effective use of the latest technology
- friendly, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
You will be offered a comprehensive three year induction package.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment, tel (01262) 603312.
Advert No: BAYP001381.
Closing Date: Friday 1 June 2018.
Interview Dates: Wednesday 4 July 2018 and Thursday 5 July 2018.
Bay Primary School
St Alban Road
East Riding of Yorkshire
Tel (01262) 603312