Appointment likely to be in the region of L24 (£72,454)
Our governing body is looking for an inspirational head to lead our outstanding school (Ofsted June 2009) and continues to go from strength to strength. Firs Farm Primary School has an excellent reputation in the local community, with extremely high Foundation Key Stage 1 & 2 results in terms of attainment and achievement. We have highly motivated pupils who make excellent progress throughout their time at school. We also have an amazing team of staff who are committed to professional development and ensuring the school retains and develops its outstanding status.
We celebrate diversity and are a fully inclusive school that responds to the needs of the community through an enriched and creative curriculum.
- A challenging and immensely rewarding role;
- A hardworking and dedicated staff team and governing body;
- Supportive and engaged parents;
- Attractive, well-resourced state of the art buildings and beautiful spacious grounds;
- A supportive Local Authority.
Our children and school community are looking for someone who will be:
- A leader who is innovative and committed to extended schools provision
- An experienced, creative innovator who puts children and community at the centre of their vision;
- A person who is passionate about primary education and has high expectations of children's achievements and behaviour;
- A motivator to develop the leadership skills of others and create strong and effective teams of staff and governors;
- A headteacher who is committed to working with parents and carers to achieve the best for all pupils.
Visits to the school are encouraged, kindly ring the school office at 0208 807 4292 or email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
School visits will be w/c 5th February 2018
For an application pack please contact Deana Humphries on 0208 379 3383 or email EDAT@enfield.gov.uk
Closing date: Friday 16th February 2018 (midday)
Interview: Monday 26h February 2018
CVs will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
FIRS FARM PRIMARY
London - N13 5QP
- Community School
- Three Form Entry
- Reception to Year 6
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees within Enfield are expected to share this commitment.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Putting Enfield First