The governors, staff, pupils and families of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary school are recruiting a new headteacher to lead this popular and high achieving school. Located close to Arnos Grove tube and other excellent transport links, Our Lady of Lourdes School is a successful and happy community, at the heart of a busy and welcoming parish.
Pupils enjoy coming to school and benefit from a wide variety of musical, sporting and extra-curricular opportunities. Behaviour and attendance are excellent. All of our staff are dedicated to working as a team to deliver the best possible outcomes for our children. The school supports the staff with training and development opportunities, as well as working closely with other schools in Enfield and neighbouring boroughs. The headteacher will benefit from a fully supportive, motivated and highly skilled staff and governing body.
Our new headteacher will demonstrate excellence in:
- growing and developing the skills and talents of all staff within the school, enabling them to perform to the best of their abilities for the benefit of the pupils
- sound financial management, able to sustain the school’s current stable financial position in a challenging funding environment
- leading teaching and support staff to deliver outstanding teaching to all pupils, tailored to their particular needs, so they leave school with excellent academic results, but also as well rounded and happy children, ready to live their Catholic faith in the community
- analysing data intelligently, using it as one tool to inform planning and decision making and support pupil development
- collaborating and building connections with the parish, other schools, Local Authority and diocesan leaders to ensure the school can contribute to and learn from communities of practice
- continuing to nurture the happy school community of children, families, staff and parishioners, where pupils and their families enjoy learning and playing together
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a school leader who is ready to take on the leadership of this wonderful school, continuing to improve the standards achieved and education received by the pupils, whose needs drive everything we do.
You are warmly invited to visit the school in advance of application. Please call the School Office on 020 8361 0767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time.
Application Packs are available from our website www.ololschool.enfield.sch.uk or from the school office by telephone or email email@example.com
Closing date: noon on Monday 28th January 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 29th January 2019
Interviews: Monday 4th February or Wednesday 6th February 2019
The Equal Opportunities Statement of the Diocese of Westminster applies to this post. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at this school are expected to share this commitment.