Montgomery Junior School is a warm, friendly and popular school who has established a strong and reputable relationship with our community. Almost half of our children come from the service family community, which makes us unique in this part of county. Through strong leadership the school continually develops a culture of high expectations, which ensures all of our pupils learn and grow in a safe and happy community.
The current Head is retiring having built the school into the success it is today and the governors are looking to appoint an inspirational leader with a clear strategic vision and passion to take the school forward.
We are excited to be able to offer this opportunity to lead our school and are looking for someone who:
- is currently a primary Headteacher or outstanding Deputy Headteacher
- has a proven record of professional and inspirational leadership to continue to raise standards
- has the ability to motivate and support staff and pupils, and enthuse parent and carers.
In return for your integrity and enthusiasm, we can offer you:
- the opportunity to lead a popular, expanding school graded Good at our last Ofsted
- an exciting leadership role that will enable you to make a difference to childrens lives
- high quality support from our experienced leadership team
- hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
- a supportive governing body
- access to professional development opportunities and established partnership support from three local schools.
Visits are welcomed on Tuesday 6th and Thursday 8th February 2018.
Please contact Natalie Launder, School Business Manager, to arrange a suitable visit time on 01206 572288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23rd February 2018
Shortlisting Date: 1st March 2018
Interview Date: 13th March 2018