Group 2: NOR 210
Our children, staff and Governors are seeking to appoint an aspirational and highly-motivated leader who will move our school on to the next phase in its development. This is an excellent opportunity to join a welcoming school rated Good by Ofsted and to work with a talented and committed staff team in a friendly environment where pupils’ wellbeing, safety and achievement are paramount.
Fawbert & Barnard’s was founded in 1836 as a trust school, and has extensive grounds and excellent facilities. We are proud to be a founder-member of the newly-formed Templefields Multi-Academy Trust with two other local primary schools.
We are looking for a leader who:
- will inspire, motivate and support pupils and staff
- has proven leadership and management skills
- will build on past achievements by helping to develop our school and pupils in creative and innovative ways
- has a clear vision of excellence in primary education and a commitment to high standards of achievement
- will continue to develop a high quality, exciting curriculum
- has excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to foster good relationships with staff, pupils, parents, carers and the wider community.
In return, we will offer you:
- delightful children who are keen to learn
- a supportive governing body who will demonstrate a commitment to your continuing professional development
- staff who are committed to improvement and are willing to develop their own skills
- a supportive parental community who are very positive about the school.
We welcome applications from existing Heads, Deputy Heads and Assistant Heads, and would warmly invite you to visit our school and see us at work. To arrange this, please contact: Mrs. Jay Hutchinson on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01279 429427.
An application pack can be downloaded from www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk. Alternatively please contact Liz Whitelock, Schools Recruitment Team, EES for Schools, Essex County Council on Tel: 03330 139835 or Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 5th March 2018, Midday
Shortlisting: 9th March 2018
Interview Date: 23rd March 2018
Fawbert & Barnard’s Primary School is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Fawbert & Barnard’s Primary School
London Road, Old Harlow, Essex CM17 0DA
Tel: 01279 429427