As God's children, we touch the lives of others through our thoughts, words and actions.
St Wulstan's & St Edmund's is a well-respected Catholic Primary School serving the needs of the parishes of St Wulstan & St Edmund in the coastal community of Fleetwood. The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic, vibrant and skilled Headteacher who, together with the Senior Leadership team will continue to improve standards for our children
The successful candidate will be a committed and practising Catholic who:
- has a clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
- is an excellent leader who is able to demonstrate an ability to motivate and enthuse others to ensure that they are best able to improve outcomes for children
- has high expectations of the children, self and others
- is skilled in school improvement strategy, well-organised and firmly solutions-focused
- has the ability to devise and develop new initiatives and ensure that the impact is fully evaluated
- has a positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- is firmly committed to further enhancing our links with our parish and the wider community.
St Wulstan's & St Edmund's can offer:
- a warm, welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- wonderful children who are eager to learn
- a supportive Governing Body
- excellent opportunities for career development in a school committed to supporting you as a leader
- a hard-working staff who work together to achieve our school mission.
The recruitment process will involve leading the school in an assembly or act of worship, a visit to the school to meet pupils and staff, and a formal interview consisting of representatives from the Governing Body, the Diocese, and the Local Authority.
For further information about the school, please refer to our website at www.st-wulstans.lancs.sch.uk.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20 March 2018. Observations: week commencing 16 April 2018.
St Wulstan's & St Edmund's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school prior to application are warmly encouraged and this should be arranged with the Office Manager Mrs.L.Kerr, by ringing 01253 874785.
Interview date: 19 April 2018.
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requested from/returned to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 16 March 2018 at 12 noon.