Furze Infants’ School is a friendly, inclusive, five-form entry school and nursery serving a diverse and multi-cultural community. Together with the pupils, parents and local community, we are very proud of the strong reputation we have.
Headteacher - Furze Infants' School,
The Furze Warren Hard Federation
Salary: Group 3 L18 – L24
We seek to appoint a talented, inspirational leader who will have the energy, enthusiasm and vision to take our school forward and ensure all children achieve their potential.
We are able to offer you a challenging and exciting professional opportunity within the Hard Federation as Headteacher of a large popular school which is supported by parents, and the local community.
The successful candidate will have:
• a proven track record of successful leadership,
• a relentless drive to pursue the highest standards in teaching & learning,
• the skills to build on the expertise of our dedicated team,
• high expectations of pupils and staff to improve standards and outcomes,
• a commitment to promote and develop the inclusive ethos and values of the school,
• the ability to strengthen and promote the role of the school within the community.
The Furze Warren Hard Federation is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Noon Tuesday 19th March 2019
Interviewing: Wednesday 3rd April 2019
For an application pack please email:
Furze Infants’ School: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome visits to the school and would be pleased to give you a tour.
If you require further information or wish to arrange a visit then please contact Siobhan Griffiths, School Office Manager, on 0208 270 4420.