Ribston Hall High School is an extremely popular girls’ selective school with a co-educational Sixth Form, set within the beautiful cathedral city of Gloucester.
The Governors are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Is a dynamic and outward looking educationalist, ready to lead Ribston Hall through an exciting period of development
• Has the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate colleagues and students to achieve beyond their expectations
• Has a track record of being a decisive, strategic leader who can be resourceful and innovative
• Is willing to continuously explore the strategic development of the school and understands the current educational climate.
In return, we can offer:
• A strong team of enthusiastic and dedicated staff
• Students who are motivated to achieve their best
• The opportunity of working with a committed and ambitious Governing Body who are eager to continuously improve the school
• Opportunities for professional development
. • A competitive salary
The Governors welcome applications from professionals from selective and non-selective state maintained schools and from the independent sector.
Reasonable relocation expenses may be considered for the suitable candidate.
The closing date for applications is noon on Thursday, 11th January 2018 . Details about the Application Process are contained in the Headteacher’s Pack.