Leadership Point 18 – £63,562
Salary Range (Group 5) L18-L31 (£63,562 - £86,965)
(Relocation allowance of up to £8000 may also be available for a suitably qualified candidate)
Thames Park Secondary School is a brand new free school that will be opening in Thurrock in September 2020, initially year 7 intake only increasing to 5 year groups within 5 years. Thames Park Secondary School will be a member of Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust. All schools in the Trust work in equal partnership and are members of the Schools’ Co-operative Society. We are looking for an experienced leader with a proven track record capable of making this school securely good and shares our vision for the “pursuit of excellence for all”.
Osborne’s Co-operative Academy Trust is looking to appoint a Headteacher who:
- Has the enthusiasm and ability to lead, nurture and inspire the development of high quality teaching and learning and to motivate pupils and staff
- Has commitment, reliability and integrity and is able to lead the community within the framework of the Co-operative values
- Has the highest expectations for the learning, achievement and behaviour of all children
- Can demonstrate skills in strategic thinking, leading to effective planning and progress towards a clear, shared cross-phase vision
- Is creative and shows imagination in response to changing circumstances and new ideas
We offer you:
- The support of an experienced Executive Headteacher
- Highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive trustees
- An experienced CEO who chairs the schools
- Supportive Trust back office including, finance, payroll, estates, health and safety, ICT and HR functions
Please contact Mrs Louise Guy Trust HR Manager on 01375 648936 to arrange for an application form and to organise a visit to Thames Park Sister School – St Clere’s Secondary School. Visit days will be held on 15th January 2020.
To apply for this post, you can download the application pack from www.osborne.coop or apply online at www.essexschooljobs.co.uk
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the disclosure and barring service and satisfactory references.