Watchlytes Primary School
- L 15 - L 21
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- 1st April 2018
- Apply by:
- 15 January 2018
Despite the governing body’s search for an outstanding individual, Watchlytes Primary School has not yet identified the right candidate for our school. Since January 2017 the school has been without a permanent headteacher and has been led on a part-time basis by interim headteachers. This is a genuine opportunity for individuals who are ambitious, have vision, drive and a creative approach to move this fantastic school from good to outstanding. We are looking for an innovative and strong leader who is ready for a new challenge. You will have the ability to influence and possess the energy and motivation to move the school forward. You will be working with a great team who are experienced, collaborative and flexible, dedicated to improving the outcomes for all our children. Your fresh ideas, sense of humour, positivity and creative approach will be welcomed by governors, staff and children.
The governing body are looking for:
- A leader who communicates compellingly, has presence and drives the strategic vision for the school
- A leader who has integrity and resilience
- A leader who has energy and has a ‘hands on’ style
- A leader who can work collaboratively and approachable to all
- A leader who is open, honest and reliable and models professional and school values
We can offer you:
- A proactive, open minded and supportive governing body
- Support with your continuing professional development
- A fantastic on board team
- Wonderfully behaved, happy children who have a love for learning
- A well-resourced school with a sound budget
We want you to apply for this role and welcome the opportunity to show you our wonderful school, meet our amazing children and enthusiastic team. Please call the office on 01707 886222 to arrange a time to visit. Watchlytes School is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and all staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 15th January
Interview date: Tuesday 23rd January
Watchlytes Primary School is a one form entry school in the popular residential area of Panshanger in Welwyn Garden City. The school is set in attractive grounds which are ideal for outdoor work and PE. We also have excellent ICT facilities including a computer suite and multimedia equipment.
For more information and to apply online please visit www.teachinherts.com
Watchlytes Primary School
Welwyn Garden City
About Watchlytes Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.