Are you an inspirational leader who is ready to embark on a fresh new challenge?
Shenley Primary is a 1.5 entry school located in the picturesque village of Shenley in Hertfordshire. Easily accessible to the M25 and A1, Shenley is perfectly located for job seekers from Herts, Beds, Bucks and Outer London.
We are proud to be a village school that maintains a family friendly, inclusive and community atmosphere, whilst reaching out to children and families from surrounding areas, Borehamwood, Radlett, St Albans and Potters Bar. We are privileged to be set among beautiful grounds and have an abundance of outdoor space. Shenley itself is a growing community with a varied demographic and there are already exciting neighbourhood plans in place for our growing village.
As we enter into the next phase of our school’s journey, we are looking for an outward thinking, outstanding leader with vision, drive, and passion to take our school forward and further develop our school, children and staff.
The successful candidate will lead with strength and confidence and be able to collaborate with staff, pupils, parents and governors to influence the outcomes that the school faces on its journey to achieve continuous improvement and outstanding results.
In return we offer you:
- A committed and motivated staff team with strong leadership support.
- A strong, supportive and highly skilled governing body.
- Well behaved children who love to learn.
- A well-resourced school and unique facilities offering specialist music and sports teaching, a dedicated ‘kid’s kitchen’, excellent computing IT facilities and fantastic grounds to enable enriching teaching and learning opportunities for our children.
- Commitment to support your professional development and access to excellent training and developing packages and new Headteacher Induction with Herts for Learning.
If you wish to get a flavour of Shenley Primary, we welcome the opportunity to visit our wonderful school, meet our great children and dedicated staff team. Please contact Tracy Madigan on 01923855864 to arrange a time to visit us. If you would like an informal conversation about the post, please contact email@example.com to arrange.
Important dates to be aware of:
- Closing date: Monday 18th March, 9am
- Shortlisting: Wednesday 20th March, 2019
- Interviews: Wednesday 27th March, 2019
For application queries please contact the Recruitment Team on 01438 845785.
To apply, please click here
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat will be required to download and edit the form. If you experience technical difficulties please telephone 01438 845111 Option 1 then Option 6 for Teach in Herts.
Please be advised that CVs will not be accepted.
Shenley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).