An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Headteacher seeking a new challenge to lead two ‘Outstanding’ schools.
The Local Committee of the Highfield Schools in partnership with the Trustees of the Nexus Education Schools Trust, invite applications for the post of Headteacher for Highfield Infants’ and Highfield Junior Schools. Our current Headteacher is retiring after a highly successful headship over both schools and we are now seeking to appoint a proven Headteacher who will build on a culture of high expectations and achieving the best outcomes for all pupils. The schools are high achieving and outward looking, with a very strong ethos focussing on the development of the whole child through an exciting curriculum.
Both schools are members of the Nexus Education Schools Trust, a multi academy trust with eight other highly successful Bromley schools. All partner schools work closely together and contribute to the development and success of the MAT.
What are we looking for?
An experienced Headteacher with:
· Excellent leadership skills, the ability to motivate all stakeholders and to foster a culture of enthusiasm and positivity.
· The ability to manage split sites and foster close working practices between the schools.
· A track record of driving school improvement forward through high quality teaching and learning.
· The will to develop the whole child through outstanding achievement in all curricular and extra-curricular activities.
· Motivation to work in partnership with NEST and its partner schools.
What can we offer?
· Enthusiastic, engaged and hardworking pupils who enjoy learning, have positive attitudes and who are proud of their schools.
· A dedicated, motivated and highly skilled team of leaders, teachers, support staff, local committee members and parents.
· Professional, diligent and committed trustees.
· The support of the NEST Multi Academy Trust and its partner schools.
· Wider opportunities for staff, pupils and communities within the MAT.
· A unique learning environment with excellent sporting and music provision in our Infant and Junior schools.
· Strong values and high academic achievement