The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a new Head Teacher who will be able to build on our school’s current strengths and successes and continue to build upon these for the future.
We are an over-subscribed Catholic primary school serving the parish of St John the Evangelist in Brentford, in the London Borough of Hounslow. It is faith-centred school with a strong and caring staffing team who strive to provide a vibrant environment of learning and pastoral care. It is a one form entry school with a Nursery.
Governors are looking for a strong leader who will:
- Be able to demonstrate a strong practising Catholic faith
- Be committed to the ethos and vision of the school
- Provide clear and precise leadership, nurturing and inspiring others to achieve the highest of standards.
- Be committed to continuing the effective partnerships we have fostered with our parish, our parents, our governors and our local community.
- Provide effective leadership through faith and prayer and show compassion and love for all pupils and staff by ensuring that Gospel values are at the centre of everything.
- Ensure that the needs of every child are met so that they are inspired to meet their true potential.
We can offer you:
- A friendly welcoming community, underpinned by our strong Catholic ethos, where all are valued.
- A dedicated, talented and professional staffing team actively living the school’s mission.
- A supportive and active governing body who will seek to build a strong working relationship with you.
- Happy, enthusiastic and confident children who enjoy learning.
- Good parent/carer relationships where involvement is encouraged.
- Good opportunities for professional development
- Good support from the Diocese and local authority.
The successful candidate will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service (CES) contract.
We would urge all candidates to visit our school prior to application so that we can answer any questions you may have and that so you can experience first-hand the ethos of our school.
If you would like any further information please do contact the school office on 020 8560 7477, option 2 or via email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 22nd January 2017
Interviews: Thursday 1st & Friday 2nd February 2017
Our Lady & St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and receipt of satisfactory references.