Spring Grove Primary School is a successful and sought after one form entry school, currently led by a highly experienced and respected Headteacher.
Ofsted graded the school as Outstanding in 2013 and current LA and Peer Challenge reports confirm this is still the case.
The school is highly popular in its locality; it is full with a 30 hour Nursery and two bulge classes. It sits within a multi-cultural and diverse community. Pupils are happy, challenged and eager to learn in a vibrant and exciting environment that has high expectations of all.
We are seeking a strong, experienced leader who will build on our strengths and successes and will inspire others; empowering all to achieve their full potential.
The role requires:
• A commitment to the values and ethos of the school
• Outstanding people skills and emotional intelligence
• A strong inspirational personality based on respect and fairness
• A drive to aim for continuous improvement, taking all stakeholders with you
• A commitment to partnership work with our established collaborative (C8) group of schools
• A deep understanding of pedagogy and the range of ways that children learn
If you are passionate about education and are seeking an exciting career opportunity, Spring Grove Primary School would welcome your application for this enriching and rewarding Headship.
To arrange your informal visit to the school please contact the School Administrator, Mrs Simon, on 0208 560 0965.
For further information on how to apply please visit the school website at
Closing date: Monday 23rd September 2019
Interviews: Friday 11th October 2019
Our school is proud of its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check.