The children, staff and Governing Body at Whaley Bridge Primary School are looking for a dynamic Headteacher to lead our school and help us to guarantee a positive childhood for our wonderful pupils. Collectively, we are seeking an inspirational, caring and supportive leader with a passion for education and development of the whole child.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who:
- will fully embrace and further develop the inclusive ethos of the school
- is an inspirational and strategic thinker who can communicate a clear vision
- is fully committed to succession planning and development of talent
- is outward looking, searching for the brightest talent and best ideas to enrich the whole school
- has the passion and desire to help all our children achieve their potential across a broad and stimulating curriculum
- is an excellent communicator within the school and the wider community
- can develop and widen the current school offering for the Whaley Bridge community and beyond
We can offer:
- Caring, responsible and motivated children who are keen to learn
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, supportive and hardworking staff
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Committed and highly supportive parents and governing body
- A happy place where a high value is placed on the care and well-being of every child.
- A school where children leave as well rounded members of the community
Whaley Bridge Primary School, on the edge of the beautiful Peak District, is a busy and friendly school, with lots going on – there’s always an exciting buzz wherever you are within the school. We pride ourselves in doing the best for all children, of all abilities, by providing a wide range of stimulating activities, taught through an engaging curriculum. Our children are happy and enjoy coming to school. We are passionate for our children to become life-long learners, so that they become successful young adults.
The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team of teaching professionals that are committed to make a difference, to inspire, nurture and encourage children to be the best they can be.
We are a proud and committed Enhanced Resource school.
For every child, a chance to shine.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01663 732354 and ask for Mrs Casey or Mrs Bingle.
Please also visit our website for further details of our school – www.whaleybridge.derbyshire.sch.uk
Please do not apply using the Derbyshire County Council website.
Please complete the application form attached to the vacancy and submit along with a supporting statement letter matching your skills and experience to the headings in the Job Description and Person Specification. The letter should be no longer than 1500 words (please include word count).
Applications should be marked For the attention of the School Business Officer and emailed to email@example.com or alternatively post to
Whaley Bridge Primary School
The closing date is Sunday 29 March 2020 at 6.00pm. Application forms received after this date will not be accepted.
The start date for the post is 1 September 2020.