Headteacher (Part Time Teaching Commitment) – September 2020
NOR – 100
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to the retirement of our Headteacher. The successful candidate will currently be a Head Teacher or experienced Deputy Head Teacher who would act as inspirational leader and excellent classroom practitioner to enable our children to be ‘the best they can be’. We are looking for an individual with a clear vision for the further development of our successful and popular Church Foundation School. We are located in the beautiful Peak District, with excellent links into High Peak and Manchester, on a unique split site.
We can offer:
Caring, responsible and motivated children who are keen to learn. ◦A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and hardworking staff
- Supportive and active Governors, close links with the Church and a thriving PTA
- A happy place, where a high value is placed on the care and well-being of all
The successful candidate will:
Be an ambitious individual with strong management, leadership and teaching skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning including effective use of technology
- Build on the current Christian values and inclusive ethos of the School
- Be able to implement standards set by Ofsted and SIAMS
- Be committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01457 853475.
Please also visit our website for further details - http://www.charlesworth.derbyshire.sch.uk/
Charlesworth School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Interviews: 23 & 24 April 2020
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 quoting Job Reference JOB/20/00943.