Our highly respected Headteacher is retiring in July 2019 and we are seeking a strong and ambitious leader to build on the many strengths of this wonderful school.
Our new Headteacher will:
• Be a committed, practising Catholic with a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education
• Provide strong, visionary leadership to the school.
• Be passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives within a culturally diverse metropolitan community.
• Be a teacher at heart able to inspire others to learn and develop.
• Promote a broad and balanced curriculum that meets all children’s needs.
• Be resilient, adaptable and able to deal with complexity and challenge.
We will offer:
• Happy, very well-behaved children who are a pleasure to see every day.
• Supportive, hard-working and friendly staff who are dedicated to the school’s continuous improvement.
• Engaged parents, including a thriving Parent’s Association (STAPA).
• A knowledgeable and committed Governing Body who provide constructive challenge.
Visits to St. Andrew’s are essential and warmly welcomed. Please contact the Finance Officer, Mrs Bull on 020 8769 4980 to arrange an appointment. Full Application Packs will be provided for all candidates upon visiting the school.
A job description, person specification and application forms can be found in the DOWNLOADS section of the TES job posting.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service). Further information can be found at:
St. Andrew’s Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and promotes the elimination of discrimination in employment. If you do have a disability and would need us to make any adjustments, if shortlisted, for you to attend the interview, then please do let us know when you submit your application.
Please complete the application form and send it to:
Headteacher Applications FAO The Chair of Governors,
St. Andrew’s Catholic Primary School,
Closing date: Monday 25th March 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th March 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019