The Governors of St Mary Magdalene's RC Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional, enthusiastic and skilled Headteacher who is passionate about continually raising standards and making a positive difference to our children. The successful candidate will be a committed and practising Catholic who will:
- encourage and support the outstanding Catholic ethos of our school;
- provide inspirational leadership to drive the school forward in it's aim to ensure that all children experience exceptional teaching and learning;
- be focussed on ensuring every child achieves their full potential;
- build and maintain productive relationships through excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- have a strong commitment to working in partnership with our pupils, parents, governors, staff, parish and the local community.
Our governing body are fully committed to the school and look forward to working alongside the successful candidate to achieve the very best for our children at St Mary Magdalene's.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
We warmly welcome any potential candidate to visit our school. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact our school office on 01282 436880.
Interview date: 18 October 2017.
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requested from/returnable to: email@example.com. Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 - details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors at school address by the closing date.
Closing date: 27 September 2017.