The pupils, staff and governors of this friendly school which lies at the heart of the community are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Headteacher to create a new vison, provide strong leadership and management, and to be proud of a school they have shaped.
Our school requires a strategic leader who is able to effectively identify the evolving needs, and implement a plan of action to achieve high standards across the school as a whole. You will create a shared vision which identifies areas for improvement and empowers parents, staff and pupils to achieve this.
You will receive the support of all governors, staff, children and parents, the Local Authority, and other local schools in the North Halifax cluster.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A successful track record as a deputy or head;
- Experience of improving pupil achievement, progress and behaviour across all key stages;
- The ability to sustain and enhance the strong relationship with Parents, Staff, Governors and other Stakeholders;
- Proven experience in introducing, using and developing a variety of learning strategies and techniques;
- Strong leadership skills to respond positively to challenge and change; The vision for projects that enhance our school's learning environment;
- The ability to care for all staff and ensure they develop and grow in their roles.
In return Lee Mount can offer:
- A friendly and happy learning environment;
- Children who are eager and willing to learn;
- A team ready for the school’s next chapter;
- A supportive and proactive governing body;
- A commitment to continued professional development
I would encourage you to visit our school and experience its unique learning environment.
Please contact our school office on 01422 352856, to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit.
For further information or to apply please visit: http://www.calderdale.gov.uk/v2/jobs/headteacher-lee-mount-primary-0
Closing Date: 15th November 2018
Assessment Centre/Interview: 28th and 29th November 2018
Lee Mount Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicants' background credentials including an enhanced DBS check.