A Great Headteacher….
Believes in and loves children, is fun and decisive, confident, brave and bold.
That’s what Dalmain’s children are looking for … is this you?
Our children speak passionately about their school, because it is a very special place. We are dedicated to making a positive impact on every child, whether they are with us for a single day or from the Nursery through to Year 6.
We are seeking a visionary, inspirational leader who will have the drive to take Dalmain onwards, working with staff, parents and carers to provide teaching and learning experiences that allow our children to become respectful, kind and caring citizens. For us, success is not just about SATs results, but about achieving the very best outcomes for every child, within a safe environment.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person, who must be willing to:
- Work with our forward-thinking Governing Body and Leadership Team;
- Focus attention on school improvement and strategic direction;
- Implement the broadest and most enriching curriculum possible, combining academic rigour with immersion in the Arts.
In return we are offering:
- A competitive salary (Group 3 L18-L24). For an exceptional candidate, we may be able to offer a discretionary uplift;
- Continuous professional development;
- A fun and supportive working environment.
If you would relish the opportunity to lead our school, please contact Tanya Benjamin in our School Office (020 8699 2675 or email@example.com) and book a time to come and see us in action. Visit our website (www.dalmain.lewisham.sch.uk) to download an application pack.
Completed application forms must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org (no CVs will be accepted).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Friday 9 February 2018 at 12pm
Shortlisting: Monday 12 February 2018
Two-day selection process: 21/22 February 2018