Ermine Primary Academy, part of the Academy of Lincoln Trust is a vibrant and forward looking school, inclusive of 3-11 years situated in the historic city of Lincoln. We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational individual with the drive and determination to secure accelerated progress on the school’s next steps.
We pride ourselves on our non-selective status, the high self-esteem of our pupils, the exceptionally positive attitude to learning, and our student achievements.
Our Governors, pupils and staff would like to appoint an inspirational Headteacher who is highly motivated, approachable, experienced and knowledgeable, but is also enthusiastic, caring and supportive of our pupils and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful leadership and management at a senior level,
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire our students and staff, Have the vision to lead change,
- Be focused, innovative and creative with common sense,
- Have an uncompromising and passionate commitment to student achievement,
- Be able to share ideas across the Academy of Lincoln Trust.
We would welcome your application without delay.
• For further information visit: www.ermineprimaryacademy.co.uk
• For an application pack or to arrange a visit contact Beverley Cranston, HR Manager 01522 529203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We operate DBS safeguarding procedures.
The closing date for this application: 25th June 2018.
Interviews will be held at: Ermine Primary Academy, Redbourne Drive, Lincoln LN2 2HG Telephone: 01522 781030
Lincoln Castle Academy Riseholme Road Lincoln LN1 3SP Telephone :01522 529203
Interviews will be held week commencing 2nd July 2018.
For appointment: January 2019