The Isaac Newton Primary School
- (£51,639 - £58,389)
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- September 2018
- Apply by:
- 6 March 2018
Following a “Good” OFSTED report in September 2017, this is an exciting time to join Isaac Newton Primary School and to mould the future direction of all areas of school life.
Are you the person to lead us forward?
We are looking for an experienced senior leader who has:
- drive, ambition, vision and resilience
- commitment to and a proven track record of achieving high standards for children
- ability to motivate, inspire and support our committed staff
- commitment to working collaboratively in partnership with others
- excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to shape a school during a transition period following OFSTED
- a dedicated and focussed team of staff
- enthusiastic and friendly children
- supportive governors
- supportive and innovative network of primary schools within the Community Inclusive Trust
- benefits of CIT services and support including School improvement, finance and CPD
- a dedicated Primary Lead who works with each of the primary schools within CIT
The School is part of the Community Inclusive Trust, a group of 9 academies. The successful candidate will be given both autonomy and resources to shape the future of Isaac Newton. As a recently inspected school with a “good” rating the successful applicant will have time to develop the vision of the school ensuring that recent rapid progress is embedded and sustained.
You are warmly invited to visit us. To make arrangements please to visit or if you wish to speak to Paul Hill (CIT Primary Lead) then please contact via email email@example.com
Application forms can be found with the TES advert or on the CIT website at http://www.citacademies.co.uk/
Closing date for applications: noon on Tuesday 6th March
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 12th March
The Community Inclusive Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Isaac Newton Primary School
About The Isaac Newton Primary School
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.