The Directors of the St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly committed Catholic Headteacher to lead St Peter and St Paul Catholic Voluntary Academy in Lincoln.
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Voluntary Academy is part of the St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust established on the 1st September 2018. The CMAT is part of the Diocese of Nottingham and is responsible for Catholic education across 16 schools in Lincolnshire and Rutland.
Our mission statement ‘A communion of high achieving schools where every person meets Jesus and grows uniquely in God’s love’, affirms our ambition as a family of Catholic schools to ensure all children, irrespective of background and prior attainment, fulfil their God-given potential through the provision of a high quality, inclusive and authentically Catholic education.
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Voluntary Academy is a ‘good’ school that is enjoying a period of growth and positive change. If you would like to lead the school on the next stage of its journey towards outstanding, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church and fully committed to the principles of Catholic education
- a clear vision and understanding of the distinctive nature of Catholic education
- a secure understanding of outstanding Catholic education
- outstanding leadership capacity and the ability to motivate and inspire others to be the best they can be in service of children and young people
- high expectations of self and others
- a secure understanding of the principles of effective and sustainable school improvement
- the aptitude to be innovative, creative and solution focused
- a positive attitude, resilience and excellent communication skills
- a firm commitment to further enhancing links with our parish, parents, the CMAT family of academies and wider community
In return we offer:
- an exciting opportunity for school leadership with the support of an experienced and successful Board of Directors, CEO and Central Team.
- future career development opportunities from being part of a large CMAT.
- membership of the Teachers Pensions Scheme.
- an opportunity to work in rural Lincolnshire.
- assistance with relocation may be available for the preferred candidate.
School tours are welcomed and encouraged by prior arrangement. Please contact Tamer Hodgson, Executive Assistant to the CEO via email email@example.com or by telephone 01522 849620
For an informal and confidential conversation please contact Louise Wilson, CEO by telephone 01522 849620
No agencies or CV’s.
The St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check, prior to employment.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the successful candidate to be a practising Catholic.
If you are interested in applying for the post, application packs are available by emailing the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Please return your completed application via email to email@example.com by noon on Friday 25th January 2019.