About the School
Our school comprises of a two form entry, 60 place Nursery and Children’s Centre, which serves families in the Fazakerley and Croxteth area with a 62 place Children’s Centre Day Care.
The governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader to replace our retiring head teacher. The person appointed will have a clear vision for the future development of our primary school, nursery and children’s centre.
Candidates will have:
- Drive, ambition and vision to lead the school from Requires Improvement back to Outstanding
- Strong management and leadership skills
- High expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour
- The ability to lead and inspire staff
- The ability to maintain the current inclusive ethos of the school
We will offer:
- Friendly, polite and caring children who are keen to learn and have a strong pupil voice
- A supportive and active governing body
- A committed teaching and support staff
- A school where children leave as well-rounded members of the community
- A strong, bespoke school improvement and CPD package from North Liverpool Teaching Schools Partnership and School Improvement Liverpool Service
How to apply
When completing the application there should be no more than two sides of A4 in Arial font size 11.
An application pack can be downloaded from behind the application button below.
Completed applications to Val Wright at Barlows Primary School, Barlows Lane, Fazakerley,
Liverpool L9 9EH or email to email@example.com by noon Wednesday 6th September 2017.
Closing Date Wednesday September 6th 2017
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 8thSeptember.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd of September.
A visit to the school is welcomed. To arrange a term time visit phone Val Wright 0151 525 2751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barlows Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects everyone involved with the school to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and must comply with the asylum and immigration act.