Let your light shine before others' Mat5 14-16
The School is at a pivotal point in its long history; the Governing Board is seeking to appoint a new leader to drive the change necessary to deliver excellent academic outcomes as the school converts to an academy as part of the SDBE Multi Academy Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational and highly motivated leader, modelling behaviours that set the highest standards for our staff and students.
- Be experienced, creative and successful in inspiring transformational leadership to help grow and develop our school so it becomes a school of 1st choice.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, in order to promote the highest expectations and standards of teaching and learning throughout the school.
- Be prepared for and enthusiastic about a new challenge, excited about the difference that they can make to the lives of our students.
- Ensure that the School’s Christian ethos and values are at the heart of a fully inclusive, whole School community.
Archbishop Tenison’s School is a smaller than average mixed Church of England School. Students are drawn from a diverse and rich cultural mix within the Borough of Lambeth and the wider Diocese of Southwark.
How to Apply
The job description, person specification, school information and application forms are available on both the SDBE (http://education.southwark.anglican.org/job-vacancies/) and TES websites.
Applications should be submitted to: Alicia Reynolds at SchoolsHr@lambeth.gov.uk.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 28th January 2019
Interview dates: Thursday 7th and Friday 8th February 2019.
School visits: There will be an opportunity to visit the School during the week of 14th January 2019. Please contact Beverley Williams on 020 7735 3771 ext. 214.
Archbishop Tenison’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
Archbishop Tenison’s School
Educating, mind body and spirit since 1685
A co-educational Church of England Secondary School
55 Kennington Oval, London SE11 5SR