Vacancy ID – SCH00656
Governors, staff and children of Wigmore Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher to lead, inspire and further develop our popular and thriving school.
Can you build on our achievements, share in our values and engage and inspire the school community to excel?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an exemplary leader, with a clear focus on inclusive teaching and a commitment to raising standards within a creative learning environment.
- Will build on the many strengths of the school and drive our future vision to ensure success at every level.
- Puts our children at the heart of all they do and has a genuine desire to motivate everyone to succeed and develop a love of learning.
- Is an innovative, inspirational and strategic leader with a vision for excellence and a belief that all children have the potential to succeed.
- Leads with integrity and builds strong relationships which inspire and enthuse the whole school community.
- Has the ability to drive forward sustained improvements in outcomes and an unswerving focus on achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Is committed to their own and others’ professional development.
It is likely that the successful candidate will have demonstrated strong leadership experience, with evidence of positive whole school impact.
We can offer you :
- A dedicated, passionate and caring staff team
- A supportive and committed governing body.
- A school on a journey towards Outstanding
- Wonderful, enthusiastic children
- A governing body that supports and promotes a good work life balance
To arrange a visit, please contact Pat Addison on 01582 616101 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be made on line through www.luton.gov.uk/jobs quoting the job reference number
Closing date: 22nd April 2018
Shortlisting: 23rd April 2018
Interview date: 26th April 2018
Wigmore Primary School
Twyford Drive, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9TB