Ofsted inspected Christ the King RC Primary School in September 2017 -
'A Good School with Outstanding Features'
'A school full of love, life, laughter and learning'
HEADTEACHER Group 3. For the purposes of recruitment and retention, the Governing Body is willing to appoint between Points 27 -32. (£74,615 - £84,339)
The school currently has 409 pupils on roll, plus 55 in the Nursery.
Due to the retirement of our highly regarded and well-respected Headteacher, the children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher, who will lead our wonderful school to an even brighter future.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- will be a practising Catholic, committed to the Catholic ethos of the school, who tries to live the values of the Gospel everyday
- has a strong belief that every child has unique gifts and can and should achieve their maximum potential.
- has the vision and dedication to take on the challenge of leading this outstanding RC school Section 48 (Salford Diocese 2016).
- will celebrate our successes and have a passionate commitment to making Christ the King even better.
- loves children of all ages and can be firm, funny and friendly and listens well to everyone in our school family.
- supports us in creating'a happy atmosphere, lasting friendships and wonderful memories'.
- continues to promote the very close relationship that exists between school and the parish.
- excellent proven track record.
Christ the King offers:
- wonderful children who love school and very supportive families.
- a committed, hardworking and friendly staff team.
- an attractive, stimulating and safe environment.
- a vibrant and forward thinking parish.
- excellent links with the Diocese and other local Catholic schools.
- a commitment to your professional development and well-being
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. These can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0161 681 2779.
To apply for this position, please e-mail the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and supporting documentation. Applications should be returned, via the Clerk
to Governors to email@example.com or post out to Christ the King RC Primary School, Culcheth Lane, Newton Heath, Manchester. M40 1LU
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th March,2018 at 12.00 noon. Shortlisting: Thursday 15th March, 2018.
lnterviews: Thursday 22nd March, 2018.
Christ The King RC Primary School
Culcheth Lane, Newton Heath, Manchester M40 1LU
Telephone: (0161) 681 2779
Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, the enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service