Wavendon Gate is a warm and welcoming school with aspirations to be Outstanding. Through our passion and excellent teaching we aim to inspire a lifelong love of learning that brings success for all of our children.
We are seeking a headteacher who is:
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and inspiring leader with a proven track record of raising standards of achievement
- An excellent practitioner with the ability to motivate and support staff to maintain and improve excellent teaching which results in strong pupil progress and high achievement for all children
- A strategic thinker who has the ability to lead curriculum development to ensure that all pupils develop a broad range of interests, social and academic skills, as well as developing their character, values and well-being
- A leader who is dedicated to helping all of our pupils and staff to fulfil their potential
We will offer:
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved pupils who love learning
- A supportive governing board that will encourage you to develop innovative approaches as you lead our school on its journey to Outstanding
- A dedicated, skilled and hard-working staff team, committed to the personal, social and academic development of our children
- Opportunities to develop the leadership capacity within the school
If you are interested in this post, we would welcome a visit from you on either Tuesday 20th February or Wednesday 21st February both from 1pm to 3.45pm. Please contact our school office on 01908 586394 or email Admin@Wavendongateschool.co.uk to arrange.
Please read our applicant information pack and refer to the instructions on the final page before submitting your application. For any further information, please contact Judith Cumino on 01908 253116 or email HTRecruitment@Milton-keynes.gov.uk.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 5th March 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday 8th March
Interview: Wednesday 21st March