After many years providing great leadership to our school, our current Headteacher has decided to enjoy a well-deserved retirement. We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and knowledgeable individual, capable of leading the school into its next phase of transformation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A clear vision of excellence in education, be committed to inclusion, equality of access and education of all children
- A high regard for the personal achievement of each child.
- A strong track record of bringing about school improvement.
- A successful teaching and leadership experience especially within multicultural urban settings.
In turn, we offer you:
- Dedicated and committed staff.
- Inquiring and engaged children.
- A supportive Local Authority, collaborative Local School network.
- Continuous professional development throughout the year.
- Committed parents.
We encourage you to visit our school. Please contact the school by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time. Visits will take place on: 8, 9, 19 and 20th February 2018.
Closing Date for application: 21 February 2018
Shortlisting: 22 February
Interviews: 1 March
Applications should be submitted to https://ats-npw.jobsgopublic.com/
All schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. NPW manage recruitment on behalf of Newham schools.