The governing body wish to appoint an exceptional teacher and school leader with the drive and vision to lead our friendly and caring rural school into an exciting new chapter. This is an opportunity to lead a very effective school with a culture of continuous improvement.
What we offer:
- Popular village school with excellent parental and community relationships
- Motivated, well-behaved pupils
- Committed, enthusiastic staff and a highly supportive Governing Body
- A purposeful well provisioned and presented learning environment
- An opportunity to further develop our staff team
- Attainment above Essex and National for KS1 & KS2 in 2016/17
- 92% of parents that would recommend the school to another parent
Our new Headteacher will:
- Be an experienced Primary phase leader with a track record of raising standards
- Drive and inspire the highest standards of teaching, learning and performance
- Be motivated, innovative, inspirational, knowledgeable and well-organised to build on the positive progress already being made
- Lead our school to being an outstanding school of the future
For an informal conversation or to request an application for this exciting role, call our advising consultant Xen Yiasoumi on 020 3194 9678, email@example.com.
Visits to the school are most welcome.
Please contact Ali Wood, School Business Manager, on 01799 540055 or 07850 682315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Closing deadline: 9th March (9am)
Shortlisting: 12th March
Interviews: 23rd March