The Governors invite applications from leaders who are inspirational and dynamic for this rewarding post in our outstanding Church of England school and nursery.
Start Date: 1 September 2018 (or earlier if possible)
Closing Date: 12 March 2018 at 9.00am
Interview Dates: 22 and 23 March 2018
We are looking for an extremely motivated person, able to lead and encourage others, be highly visible and able to continue to ensure the inclusive and nurturing ethos of our school. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious leader, who has the drive to lead an enthusiastic and highly skilled team.
The successful applicant will:
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire, challenge and support;
- love working with children and have a commitment to making a difference;
- have energy, enthusiasm and passion;
- enjoy working in a positive environment with extremely supportive colleagues;
- embrace the values of our Church of England school.
We strongly recommend that you visit our warm and friendly school.
We welcome applications from aspiring Deputy Headteachers and experienced Headteachers as well as other senior leaders who can demonstrate the required skills and experience. Candidates are encouraged to make an informal visit to the school prior to making an application. To make arrangements for a visit, please contact the school office on 02476 386101.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The appointment is subject to a successful DBS check.
Applications should be made online – please use the application form linked to this advertisement or send for an application pack to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to your application, please submit two further documents which answer the following questions (no more than 2 sides of A4 for each question):
- Give evidence of how you would apply your educational philosophy to leading our Church of England School; and
- As our strategic leader how would you enable our school to grow and move forward considering the current national educational climate?