Are you a high calibre leader with a passion to maximise the potential of each individual student?
THEN.... read on!
Lord Williams’s School is an outstanding, inclusive, consistently oversubscribed, comprehensive school. We are proud of our attention to each individual student and focus on maximising their potential in their educational success as well as supporting emotional well being and personal development. Students’ personal development is at the heart of our pastoral care system. We strive for the highest quality overall outcomes for every student and this is of greater importance to us than school league tables. Our students are polite, courteous, welcoming and well behaved. We are fully committed to equality of opportunity and celebration of diversity. This amazing opportunity has arisen due to the retirement of our current Headteacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully committed to comprehensive education and inclusivity
- Be a dynamic, inspirational leader with vision and drive
- Have excellent leadership and management skills to further improve our outstanding school
- Have the energy, enthusiasm and commitment to inspire our dedicated staff and students
- Have the creativity and ability to innovate and work collaboratively with our external partners
- Have a flair for working in partnership with parents, other stakeholders and the wider community
We will provide you with:
- Highly motivated, well behaved students with a strong desire to learn
- A committed, hard-working, highly skilled and friendly staff
- A cohesive school community with strong relationships between students and staff
- A range of extracurricular activities to develop the whole child
- A commitment to enable high quality continuing professional development for you
Applicants are warmly welcome to visit the school from 10.00am - 12.00pm on 17th and 29th October, 1st and 6th November.
To arrange a visit please contact Sarah Wormley on 01844 210599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Monday 12th November 2018.
Short listing will take place on 16th November 2018
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 4th Wednesday 5th Thursday 6th December 2018.
The post is available from September 2019.
Please email completed applications to Sarah Wormley at email@example.com
Lord Williams’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory medical, reference and DBS clearance and also to The Asylum and Immigration Act ID checks.