Salary Range – L11 to L18 (£51,561 - £60,341)
Following the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Board of Governors are looking for an enthusiastic and creative school leader, who is a practising Catholic, with the drive and strategic vision to build upon the success of our school and lead us to ‘Excellent’.
St Pius X Catholic Preparatory School and Oak House Nursery is committed to providing the highest standards of teaching and care for pupils, affording children opportunities to achieve their best possible academic, personal and spiritual outcomes.
The governors are looking for someone who:
● Is practising Catholic, committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education;
● Is an inspirational leader with the desire and motivation to lead our school forward;
● Is committed to the well-being of children, encouraging exceptional standards of achievement and ensuring they feel valued and supported;
● Aims at excellence in all walks of school life with determination to reinforce St Pius X School’ standing as an excellent educational establishment;
● Has already demonstrated successful leadership, management, organisational and financial skills;
● Who has the ability to build strong relationships with children, staff, parents and the community.
In return, St Pius can offer:
● A happy, caring and encouraging environment for learning with a strong, Catholic ethos;
● Confident, well-motivated children who have a love of learning;
● A experienced, motivated and enthusiastic staff team, who are supported by a dedicated governing body;
● An active and supportive Parent’s Society.
We ask candidates to complete the application form and return it to school with a covering letter.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March, 2018, 10:00 GMT
Shortlisting : Monday 6th March, 2018
Interview Days: Friday 16th March – School Based
Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th March – Barton Grange Hotel
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.