Prudhoe Community High School wishes to appoint an excellent Headteacher who can build on our recent significant success.
PCHS is looking for an exceptional leader with the passion and skills to enable us to realise our ambition of being the top school in the North East. The school benefits from a brand new state of the art building, situated in the Tyne Valley green belt only 12 miles west of Newcastle.
You will be:
● A talented leader with the drive, passion and energy to ensure we become the very best school we can be
● An outstanding practitioner, capable of inspiring and motivating our staff and our students
● A knowledgeable and well read professional who can build excellent relationships with our stakeholders, working in the spirit of collaboration and effective community engagement
● A well organised, focussed and committed person who can provide visible leadership and believes wholeheartedly in our inclusive and community philosophy
We can offer you:
● A true comprehensive mix of amazing students
● A dedicated, hard working and talented staff, both teaching and associate
● Committed, challenging and supportive Governors
● Strong and effective educational and community partnerships
● Fantastic new facilities
● A track record of improvement
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application pack. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 15 March 2018.
PCHS is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people: an enhanced DBS check will be required.