With the current headteacher retiring, we want to continue to drive the school forward and are seeking a strong leader to achieve this.
Thameside is a nurturing school where all pupils, whatever their ability or background, have the chance to take part in all the school’s activities and make good progress.
We want you to:
- Provide strong, visionary leadership to the school
- Have high expectations of all children
- Drive forward a culture of continuous improvement
- Inspire, motivate and empower colleagues
- Innovate to improve the school
- To commit to the values of the school
- Ensure all pupils in our inclusive school receive the best possible educational experiences to enable them to flourish.
We will offer:
- a supportive environment to develop and grow your skills, strengths and leadership
- a dedicated team of talented and caring staff where team work is strong and morale is high
- a welcoming, friendly, culturally diverse school with well behaved and courteous children who enjoy learning, working hard and growing
- the opportunity to innovate and be forward thinking
- a commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
- an active and supportive parent body
- a knowledgeable and committed governing body who provide constructive challenge
- being part of a wider school network through the North Reading Schools Partnership in particular working with fellow headteachers.
We would encourage you to visit our school so that you can see the welcoming and inclusive environment. Please contact Mrs Harrop or Miss Raciborska in the School Office on 0118 937 5551.
Download the full information pack by visiting www.thameside.reading.sch.uk or alternatively request a copy by emailing the school at email@example.com
Please send your completed application forms electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Thameside Primary School, Harley Rd, Reading RG4 8DB
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 23 November 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday 29 November 2018
Interview date: Friday 7 December 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A fully enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check is required.