Sandcross Primary School, based in Reigate, Surrey is part of the Everychild Trust, a Multi-Academy Trust formed in 2016 to serve the needs of families within our local and surrounding communities.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the largest primary in Surrey, and with over 740 children and 90 staff, Sandcross is a big place to lead and with even bigger ideas for the future!
Trustees are seeking an experienced Headteacher who will …
- Be excited (and intrigued) by the opportunity to lead such a large primary, with a large and experienced staff team and wonderful facilities
- Drive significant improvements in children’s attainment and progress
- Pursue an unrelenting focus on improving teaching and learning
- Be an inspirational leader for our children, parents and staff.
- Lead a realignment of staffing to better suit the needs of children
If you believe you can provide outstanding leadership, which inspires and motivates others towards excellence and ensures the very best education for all our children, then we would love to hear from you.
In the first instance please contact Liam Dowds, our Leadership Advising Consultant who is assisting us with this assignment, in complete confidence on 07961 375 759 or email@example.com . Candidate pack available on request.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April at 12 Noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th April
Interviews: Monday 23rd April (One Day)
Your early application is appreciated and strongly recommended.
Our school is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. DBS check required.