Job Ref number: S/GJ/2015/0014
The Governing Board of this diverse and inclusive two form entry primary school are seeking to appoint a strong inspirational leader.
This is your chance to make a real difference to the learning success of our children. If you love working with children from different backgrounds, are passionate about making a real difference to their futures and are uncompromising in your determination to ensure that they receive the outstanding education they deserve, this could be the next step in your career.
The successful applicant will:
• A clear understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment
• Have strong leadership skills and a forward thinking vision
• Be a confident and resilient leader with the ability to manage and develop staff
• Have the ability to build strong relationships with families
• Have a commitment to inclusive practice
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
We can offer you:
• Friendly children who show their enthusiasm for learning
• A strong supportive Governing Board
• A commitment to your continuing professional development
• A welcoming friendly environment with a committed and dedicated staff team
To apply for this position please download the application form and supporting documentation and send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday 26th February 2018.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and service users and provide advice in accurate spoken English is an essential requirement of this post.
When completing your application form, please address the criteria in the order of the person specification.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring, background check and Childcare Disqualification Check.
Meanwood Community Primary School