Are you passionate about inspiring a love of learning?
We are looking for a new Headteacher, for September 2018, with exceptional skills, who can take the school forward into its next phase of development.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is a reflective, strategic leader and a talented teacher.
- Is an effective manager of change and has the ability to think creatively.
- Is an inspiring, motivational and supportive leader who is committed to distributive
- leadership amongst staff, whilst delegating and holding them to account.
- Has a track record in raising teaching standards, ensuring progression and
- attainment for all children and a desire to embed a culture of continuous learning
- and development for both the children and staff.
- Has the interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with children, governors,
- staff, other school leaders, parents and the community in order to ensure
- that the purpose and direction of the school is understood by all stakeholders.
- Can meet the exciting challenge of mixed age classes, together with the opportunities
- they create, to make the most of teaching pedagogy, learning and pastoral care.
- Is willing to develop themselves and accept support and challenge
- from the Governing Body.
In return for your skills and qualities we can offer you:
- A happy group of wonderful children who are co-operative and engaged
- and who enjoy their learning.
- The opportunity of working with a dedicated staff team who are keen to
- develop pupils’ abilities and also to develop their own skills.
- A school judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2014.
- A supportive, forward thinking and collaborative group of governors.
- A parent community which has high expectations of the school.
- Strong community support.
- Good strategic links with other schools.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Please contact: email@example.com to arrange a visit.
For an electronic application pack, please email:
Applications will need to be returned electronically to this email address.
Closing date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Interviews: Monday 19th and Tuesday 20th March 2018
St Helens Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.