The Governing Body of Meole Brace School, one of Shropshire’s largest secondary schools, is seeking a dynamic and experienced leader with a clear vision who:
- Will continue to improve provision for all in this high-quality, fully inclusive school;
- Can inspire staff and students to raise existing high expectations, aspirations and outcomes;
- Holds a successful record as a senior leader and who is skillful in managing change;
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills within the school and the wider community.
We offer you:
- A popular, successful, caring and happy school judged ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted report;
- An experienced, supportive and capable Senior Leadership Team;
- Robust encouragement, support and challenge from the Governing Body;
- Clear values based on Achievement, Respect and Community;
- A strong culture of parental support and community involvement.
Meole Brace School is located in the attractive market town of Shrewsbury in the beautiful countryside of Shropshire, offering a great lifestyle with excellent transport links across the country. We actively encourage candidates to arrange a personal visit to the school. If you wish to do this, please contact Hilary Burke, Headteacher by telephone on 01743 235961 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the school can be found on our website: http://www.meolebrace.com/
An applicant pack for this vacancy Reference: EH17 18 01 and electronic application form are available from https://shropshirejobs.engageats.co.uk or the school’s website. For information about the recruitment process or to request a different version of the application form, candidates may contact email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 18th December 2017 (Midnight)
Shortlisting: Thursday 4th January 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th January 2018
Meole Brace School is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).