The Governing Body is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Headteacher to succeed our existing Head, who is retiring after 10 successful years.
The School has an excellent reputation for high academic achievement and excellent pupil behaviour which has been gained from consistently high performance over many years.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic leader who:
• Will maintain outstanding provision for all in this high-quality, fully inclusive school
• Can inspire staff and students to raise existing high expectations, aspirations and outcomes
• Holds a successful record as a senior leader and who is skillful in managing change
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills within the school and the wider community
We offer you:
• A popular, successful, caring and happy school judged ‘Good’ in our latest Ofsted report
• An experienced, supportive and capable Senior Leadership Team
• Robust encouragement, support and challenge from the Governing Body
• Clear values that inspire our pupils to achieve and succeed.
• An experienced staff and supportive community
The Corbet School is located in the rural village of Baschurch and serves the community between the Shropshire market towns of Shrewsbury and Oswestry.
Further information about the school can be found on our website: http://www.corbetschool.net
An application pack for this vacancy Reference ‘EH 18 19 01’ and electronic application form is available from https://shropshirejobs.engageats.co.uk
You can request a different version of the application form from email@example.com
We actively encourage candidates to arrange to attend a tour of the school, which will be organised in small groups on the following dates:-
Tuesday 15th January @ 2.30pm
Thursday 17th January @ 2.30pm
Monday 21st January @ 9.30am
To reserve a place on your preferred date please contact Keith Rendell, School Business Manager by telephone on 01939 260296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember the following key dates:-
Closing date: Monday 28th January 2019 (Midnight)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 6th February 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th February 2019
The Corbet School is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all employees to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).